Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Hiya all!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member happybunny2's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2000
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I `ve just got back,from my vacation.The Wizard Convention was fantastic,hope to show photo`s later.The show was bigger than I expected but then again so was everything in the US biggrin.But I loved every minute of the trip the people were so nice and friendly smile.
    I met AsIs and Mint Girl plus 5 Cats and Minkzie.Eris and Dan were also there,I`m glad to say Eris was without her stick,but Dan did have more cameras than is normal.Jaxom 27 was only there for a short time on the Friday.I also metThrasymachos from SIP,I made sure that the STP list was kept up in the main foyer.
    I tried out my bad English on everybody who would listen and even a few that would`nt biggrin,and they were all polite enough to understand what I was talking about.
    I also got to meet Terry,what a great man he is so open for the fans.He was polite enough to say that he liked my bouncing bunny.I got him to sign my HC`s with a sketch of Casey.I was lucky enough to see at the stand the Original Art for The Cover of Willow and Tara,which I bought for my youngest daughters birthday gift. (she`s been a fan of Buffy for years).

    I also got converted to Crossgen especially Ruse,thanks AsIs???I am now going to look for the game Settlers of Catan?.say it again "and the bunny gets sheep"

    I spent the Sunday afternoon with Eris and Dan In the City of Chicago,sightseeing it was great Wrigley Field?Navy Pier..various Museums?..Sears building?.the Oldest house in Chicago?.The First Mc Donalds?.The start of Route 66?.I saw them all and somemore buildings which I have forgotten at this moment.Thank you very much for taking the time out to show me every thing.


    ... imu2




    ------------------
    It's simple tips like these
    That keep you safe from injuries
    The surgeon general should do his part:
    Warning, beware, be careful - Fragile Heart

    Words By Jewel(EDA)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Darth Fett's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2000
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So sorry I missed ya Bunny!
    Glad you enjoyed your stay.
    See, we Americans aren't all thugs and holligans! smile

    What other cities did you see other than Mighty Chicago?

    Darth

    ------------------
    'There can be sex without love, love without sex, and situations so intermixed that nobody can sort out which is which.'
    -Lazarus Long, 'Time Enough for Love'-Robert Heinlein

  3. #3
    Inactive Member fallingstarre's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2001
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="comic sans ms, jester, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by happybunny2:
    I am now going to look for the game Settlers of Catan?.say it again "and the bunny gets sheep"

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    You can try www.kosmos.de (for the original in German) or www.coolgames.com (for the English version) which is where I got my edition and supplements.



    ------------------
    A little learning is a dangerous thing; Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: There shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, And drinking largely sobers us again. -Alexander Pope

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner AsIs's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 1999
    Posts
    1,777
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    It was great to meet you Bunny, thanks for hanging with me on Saturday. smile

    ------------------
    Vir: Kiron may die because our "glorious" tradition values wealth and power over love.
    Londo: My shoes are too tight.
    Vir: Excuse me?
    Londo: Something my father said. He was old, very old at the time. I went into his room, and he was sitting alone in the dark, crying. So I asked him what was wrong, and he said, "My shoes are too tight, but it doesn't matter, because I have forgotten how to dance." I never understood what that meant until now. My shoes are too tight, and I have forgotten how to dance. - Babylon 5
    - Really I am a woman...honest!
    - Resident KiSA (Knight in Shining Armor!)
    - I believe trust is more important than monogamy (Savage Garden - Affirmation)
    - Namesake of AsIs the kitten!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •